Features & Benefits of the Health E-Z™ Hay
• Superior alternative to conventional hay feeding
• Saves money — design minimizes hay waste and
• Unique design captures smaller pieces of hay in the bottom, where
they are eventually consumed.
• Because hay stays off ground and in the Hay Feeder, there is less
mixing of hay with bedding and manure, facilitating stall
• Integral handles make it very easy to lift, carry and hang —
wherever you feed hay to horses.
• Easy to refill — even while hanging in stall, paddock, trailer or
• Adjustable hanging position encourages natural neck grazing
position and maximizes respiratory health.
• Keeps hay off of the ground, reducing the incidence of sand
• Slows consumption with smaller bites; Nature’s way of improving
• More convenient than ever to soak hay — Load, dunk and
• Hay accessible from all 4 sides; works as a great boredom
• Suitable for all grazing animals.
Key Safety Features of the Health E-Z™ Hay Feeder:
• Smooth, 4” rounded oval portals are made smaller than a 00 horse
shoe/hoof; safer for all sizes and shapes of
• Will not collapse, wrap around, entangle or cut
• Hay portals are designed to be muzzle friendly! Smooth, rounded,
thicker edges prevent cuts or irritation. to animals’ skin; thicker
edges also prevent Hay Feeder from getting wedged between horse’s
shoe and hoof.
• FDA Food Contact Safe recyclable plastic withstands extreme
temperature flux and heavy horse abuse.
• Will not mold or rot and is easy to keep clean — just wipe down
or hose off!
• In some instances, bales of hay are bundled as 30" flakes (3
string bales) instead of the standard 20" flakes (2 string bales) .
These bales can be identified by the need to use 3 strings to hold
them together instead of the standard 2 strings. These 30" flakes
do not fit in the HealthEz Hay Feeder very well.
We suggest the use of the standard 20" bale flakes of hay for our
• The Health E-Z™ Hay Feeder is manufactured in the
Available in Blue or Green.